- Related Products
Certificate of Competence in Granular Fertiliser Application (AGF02)
Practical assessment in maintenance, pre use checks, calibration and use of a Granular Fertiliser applicator including accurate application on site, environmental considerations and health and safety requirements.
UNIT 1 - Safety and the Environment for Granular Fertiliser Application
UNIT 2 - Apply Granular Fertiliser
Candidates must successfully achieve all assessment activities in both units.
Candidates must be a minimum age of 16 or over.
Certificates will be endorsed according to the type of machine used for the assessment.
Either: a) Mounted or Trailed Spreader
Or: b) Pedestrian Controlled Spreader
The candidate will be able to:
• Understand how application will affect the environment
• Show what precautions need to be considered when applying granular fertiliser using different methods of application
• Set up and calibrate a granular fertiliser applicator
• Accurately apply fertiliser to a given area with due regard to the environment
• Demonstrate procedures to maintain the applicator with due regard to safety of themselves, others and the environment.
• Complete an application record accurately
• State the required underpinning knowledge
For further information detailing the activities taken during the assessment of each unit please visit the NPTC Assessment Schedule (link opens in a new window).
Booking is easy...
Simply add your chosen exam to your basket and complete your order at the checkout. We will then send you a confirmation email confirming your examination request. Then shortly after this we will contact you to complete the necessary information for your exam registration. This may include:
- Additional personal details
- Selecting from optional modules
- Choice of examination dates
- Choice of examination location
- A Passport Sized Photo
- Date of Birth
- Place of Birth (Animal Transport Assessments only)
Depending on which exam you are taking.
We aim to give you all the necessary information on this page. However, we appreciate it can all get a little confusing and should you feel this is the case, please don't hesitate to contact us, either by emailing email@example.com or telephoning 01934 86 22 88.