- Related Products
-Please call us to arrange your exam.
The assessment is divided in to 2 mandatory units:
1. Pre-Use Safety - Dumper Trucks
2. Operate the Dumper Truck
Candidates must achieve all assessment activities in selected units (unless specified under the assessment activity, candidates are expected to achieve all assessment criteria in selected units).
Candidates must be 16 or over.
The Certificate will be endorsed according to the load capacity of dumper truck used for the assessment.
Either a) Less Than 10 Tons
Or b) More Than 10 Tons
The candidate will be able to:
1. Identify key aspects of legislation which apply to the safe preparation and operation of a dumper truck
2. Prepare the dumper truck for work without risk to themselves, other people and the environment
3. Undertake a verbal hazard and risk assessment on the site and the machine
4. Carry out daily and routine maintenance on a dumper truck
5. State the identified knowledge that underpins understanding of driving a dumper truck
6. Manoeuvre the dumper truck and operate it safely without risk to themselves, other people and the environment
7. State procedures to be observed when cleaning and inspecting the dumper truck and reporting defects
For further information detailing the activities taken during the assessment of each unit please visit the NPTC Assessment Schedule (link opens in a new window).
Booking is easy...
Simply give us a call on 01934 86 22 88 we'll provide you with a quote and send you all the necessary information to complete your exam registration. This may include:
- Personal details
- Selecting from optional modules
- Choice of examination dates
- Choice of examination location
- A Passport Sized Photo
- Date of Birth
- Place of Birth (Animal Transport Assessments only)
Depending on which exam you are taking.
We aim to give you all the necessary information on this page. However, we appreciate it can all get a little confusing and should you feel this is the case, please don't hesitate to contact us, either by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or telephoning 01934 86 22 88.