- Related Products
-Please choose which units you wish to be assessed on and then give us a call to arrange your exam.
UA1 - Basic Electrical Knowledge (Ground Worker)
UA2 - Prune Trees
UA3 - Receive Safety Documentation
UA4 - Application and Removal of Earths/LV Bonds
UA5 - Site Survey
Candidates must achieve all the activities in the selected unit(s). Candidates must be a minimum age of 16 or over.
The candidate will be able to:
• Understand the basic principles of working safely in proximity to overhead and underground utility services
• Understand their responsibilities whilst on-site
• Identify electrical equipment
• Electrically categorise trees
• Identify zones
For further information detailing the activities taken during the assessment of each unit please visit the NPTC Assessment Schedule (link opens in a new window).
Booking is easy...
Simply give us a call on 01934 86 22 88 we'll provide you with a quote and send you all the necessary information to complete your exam registration. This may include:
- Personal details
- Selecting from optional modules
- Choice of examination dates
- Choice of examination location
- A Passport Sized Photo
- Date of Birth
- Place of Birth (Animal Transport Assessments only)
Depending on which exam you are taking.
We aim to give you all the necessary information on this page. However, we appreciate it can all get a little confusing and should you feel this is the case, please don't hesitate to contact us, either by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or telephoning 01934 86 22 88.